At Adapters.co.nz, returns are easy! We strive to offer the best shopping experience, including fast and hassle-free returns. Please contact Customer Service to process your return.
1. Unless otherwise specified, we warrant our products for 12 months from the date of original purchase under normal use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
2. All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon request through contact us. Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored.
3. If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us through contact us to obtain a RMA Number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. And products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns.
4. In returning products to us, customer must pay the return freight. Return packages by C.O.D will not be accepted.
5. A replacement or refund will be arranged for all defective products returned, subject to verification of defect.
6. If expedited delivery service is requested, we will procure the desired service from UPS on your behalf.
7. In the event of a refund, the shipping fee is not refundable under any circumstances except if the order is cancelled before shipping.
8. Please ensure that returned items are the ones that you purchased from us. We are not responsible for any item sent to us that is not our product.
We accept returns on all new and used items in their original packaging within 30 days of purchase.
There is no need to open an Paypal case, simply contact us and we will arrange the return of the item. When returning an item back to us please provide the following information to help us process your return as quickly as possible.
Your Order ID or Trans ID
Date when purchased
Reason for return
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
"RMA Status" Notes
Once we receive your return item, it is sent to our testing facility to determine if the product is defective.If it is in fact defective, AuAdapterStore will have the option of shipping a replacement unit to you.